Preparedness for Real-time Incidents through Social Media
Want to watch the video? Enter your email below.
What should you aim for in a social media strategy in case of a crisis? With PRISM you can:
- Engage with your audience immediately when a crisis arises.
- Use social media as a messaging tool and as a listening tool.
- Set up a dedicated crisis response team to create, curate and archive the appropriate content.
- Use social media to acknowledge that a crisis exists.
- Direct people to your website or a microsite where they can find periodic updates.
Watch our PRISM video to understand how you can leverage your social media to best protect your brand's reputation and the well-being of your employees and stakeholders in any crisis.