As an Advertising Agency, we know it takes time, energy and money to develop one of the most important elements of your inbound marketing strategy – advertising.
An Advertising Company needs to create a robust advertising strategy that is robust.
When you are working with an agency on a plan for marketing/advertising to reach and persuade a customer to buy a product or a service you need some basic elements.
- The product itself and its advantages
- The customer and his or her characteristics
- The relative advantages of alternative routes whereby the customer can be informed of the product
- The optimization of resulting choices given the reality of budgetary limitations
An Advertising Agency must make the objectives clear and provide a means of gaining consensus on:
- Understanding the environment for the campaign
- The tactics must be ranked
- The choices for the client must be based on available resources
- Effective product assessment
- Market definition
- Media analysis
- Budgetary choices
The desired result is an optimum plan – never the perfect plan because resources are always limited.
Your Advertising Company helps you develop a formal strategy that includes:
- Positioning Statement (a.k.a. the product concept)
- Target Consumer (a complex combination of persons)
- Communication Media (there are 5 major channels)
- Implementation (the advertising campaign is distinct from the strategy)
A good Advertising agency will take the heavy lifting off your shoulders to help you accomplish your objectives
Henderson Robb does and thanks to the Internet we can help you achieve your objectives with an Advertising Strategy that:
- Delivers the message clearly
- Confirms your credibility
- Connects your target prospects emotionally
- Motivates the buyer
- Creates and sustains User Loyalty
To succeed with your Advertising Company you must understand the needs and wants of your customers and prospects
We can help you do this with internal and external research all done electronically with an editable/rewritable PDF for your staff and an online survey deployed to your key customers.
Make sure the Advertising Agency services you require are part of your inbound marketing strategy
- Web design
- Direct Marketing
- Creative Development and Design
- Lead Generation
Marketing/Advertising Strategies come in many shapes and sizes and one size does not fit all
At Henderson Robb Marketing our formal strategies are based on a “positioning statement,” a technical term the meaning of which, simply, is what your company’s product or service is, how it is differentiated from your competition’s products and services, and by which means it will reach your customer. All good creative development begins here.
An inbound Advertising Agency can offer you a streamlined, online and more economical alternative to what you may be used to
After all, your brand is a source of promise to your customer. It’s a foundational piece in your marketing, advertising communications and one you do not want to be without.
To know more about how Henderson Robb Marketing can help you develop one of the most important elements in your marketing strategy, an advertising plan, we just need to start at conversation.